Recurring Billing for Quickbooks
For subscription billers trying to automate invoicing from Intuit's Quickbooks application, BluSynergy can substantially ease your billing and payment processes, while you continue to use Quickbooks for accounting.
Close integration means that all transactions can be synchronized between BluSynergy's billing system and your QuickBooks accounting system.
- BluSynergy uses your Quickbooks "Items" and accounting codes to automatically generate invoices at the specified intervals (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Bill presentment via easy templates means that invoices and emails can be tailored to your branding and requirements.
- Automated postal mail delivery services available (US addresses only).
- Automatic charging of credit cards*
- Shorten the cash cycle by presenting invoices to customers and obtaining payments via credit cards, debit card, netbanking or even cash (ask us how)
- Branded payment receipts
Dunning and Aging
- Send out customizable, progressive reminder notices with increasing urgency to bring down your DSO (days sales outstanding)
- Automatic late fees
Integration with Quickbooks
- Choose between Aggregate or Full-Synchronization mode. Aggregate mode imports all totals into Quickbooks, while Full-Synchronization mode imports each invoice, payment, refund, credit etc. into Quickbooks.
- Eliminates all manual imports with scheduled imports.
- Works with Professional, Enterprise or higher editions of Quickbooks.
- Embed our customer self-service features into your own website. The look-and-feel can be easily adapted to match your website for a seamless and professional experience.
- You control what features are enabled - receive payments, view billing history, download PDFs, update billing contact information, replace expired credit cards, etc.
- Comprehensive notifications such as credit card expiration notices, new customer welcome notices, forgot password, payment declined warnings, etc.
Custom Development Services
BluSynergy’s combined expertise in the billing and payments industry can be leveraged for custom development projects. Our existing IT assets and intellectual property can be adapted to a variety of projects involving integration with accounting and ERP systems. Some examples include:
- Workflows for approval of invoices with automated routing and escalation policies.
- Automated reconciliation of various transactions (e.g. expense reports) based on pattern matching and business rules.
- Revenue leakage alerts based on checking new invoices against historical values for the same customer.
- Import of Sales Orders into QuickBooks from external sources and Internet retailers.
- Export of Orders from QuickBooks into warehousing and inventory control systems.
- Scanning, data-entry and archival services for various other types of forms.