Invoicing & Payments (EBPP)
eBill is BluSynergy’s contemporary E-Billing/EBPP (Electronic Bill Presentment& Payment) solution. eBill automates bill presentment, allows customers to self-manage their account , integrates with back office accounting systems and allows for single sign on (SSO), providing an end-to-end EBPP solution. Our easy to implement EBPP solution can be embedded in your website matching your company’s branding. Get paid faster with no additional effort!
How your customers can use eBill:
- Make payments online or via smart phones 24x7 (no app downloads needed)
- Set up multiple payment types (credit and debit cards, NetBanking and even CASH !) and opt-in for automatic payments.
- View account payment history, open invoices, etc.
- Update contact information.
- Configure alerts they would like to receive.
- Get automated reminders and notifications.
How you can leverage eBill’s EBPP:
- Save time and money by automating and streamlining the entire “Order-to-Cash” process with our EBPP solution.
- Embed our self-service portal into your website with seamless integration for a superior customer experience.
- Allow discounts for prompt payment or charge convenience fees to offset payment processing costs.
- Automate the sending of invoices and payment receipts with your branding along with optional newsletters.
- Alerts may be set up to remind overdue customers, get them to update expiring credit cards, notify of account delinquency, upcoming invoices, etc.
- Card Updater to automatically update customer’s expired or replaced credit card by retrieving them from Visa, Mastercard*
- Works with your current payment processor/gateway, no switching needed.
- Easy Integration with any accounting systems via our API, means no re-entering information.
- Provide your sales-reps with account A/R visibility with SalesForce CRM.
- Exact replica to your current paper invoices all the way down to line item details.
- Complete security with 256-bit SSL encryption and PCI compliance.
- Admin interface for routine CSR activity (enter checks that are mailed in, update customer information, etc.)