BluSynergy clients need to submit few documents prior to the Integration for online billing & payment services. The integration with BluSynergy will enable the client’s web site to commence real time, online payments. These documents are mandatorily required by banks so as to enable online transactions through net banking or debit card/credit card etc. In order to ensure smooth processing and speedy integration -we advise all our clients to go through the list below and keep them ready. The documents may slightly vary according to the sector in which the client is operating.
||Photo Proof (Signing Authority )
- Pan card copy
- Passport Copy OR Driving License Copy OR Election card (Self attested required sign & company stamp on it)
- Photo, signature, name should be clear on the pan card.
- Passport / Driving License should not be expired.
||Office Address Proof
- Own Property – Electricity bill
- Rent Property – Rent Agreement copy & Electricity bill
- Bank Account : Statement OR Passbook
||For the bank account into which you will be receiving payments.
||Current Account statements for last 12 months with Bank seal and Bank Logo. OR Audited Balance Sheet with P & L Account statements for last 2 years.
||No additional Document required
||Any 2 documents:
- Registration certificate (in the case of a registered concern)
- Certificate/license issued by the Municipal authorities under Shop & Establishment Act
- Sales and income tax returns
- CST/VAT certificate
- Certificate/registration document issued by Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities.
- All products desired to be sold online should be mentioned in the Registration Certificate.
- Case of registration proof in regional language, required regional language confirmation letter (or) the same in English on proprietorship letter head.
||Partnership / LLP Firm
- Certificate of registration (for registered partnership firms only)
- Copy of partnership deed
- Copy of Pan Card of Partnership Firm
- Board resolution applicable in case of LLP only (on letter head of LLP) a resolution passed in favor of authorized signatory. Note: Date should be in printed format & also the date should be less than 60 days.
- Partnership deed should include all partners names and sharing details.
- All products desired to be sold online should be mentioned in the partnership deed.
||Public limited / Private Limited
- Memorandum / Articles of Association and Certificate of Incorporation.
- List of Directors details from MCA Website.
- Company Pan Card.
- Board Resolution.
- MOA / AOA: All products desired to be sold online should be mentioned in the MOA/AOA. If not, amendment of MOA to be provided.
- Board Resolution: Has to be signed by minimum two directors/ company secretary. Whomever names are mentioned in the Board Resolution, shall provide copy of their PAN Card.
||Others ( NGO / Government / Education / Society )
- Memorandum of Understanding / Certificate of registration (for registered trust only) & Copy of Trust deed or Society Deed / Government Certificate.
- List of trustees / member/ authorized signatory certified.
- Copy of Pan card of Trust.
- Trust Resolution
* Kindly note that the above mentioned documents are required to be signed by the signing authority who will be signing the Agreement, the signatory have to follow the PAN Card signature only on all documents along with the company Stamp.
**BluSynergy will not be liable for any errors or omissions on the part of the Merchant details filled in the agreement.